Add it to the list of things that I’ve never had to do before. I should have done it a few months ago, but I didn’t. But today, I decided since it was the first of the month it would be a good day to start.
It really wasn’t difficult. The most intimidating part was taking off the furnace cover. No… let me take that back… the most intimidating part was re-attaching the furnace cover- all fingers remained in tact, no blood was shed, and I got it back on.
Hopefully, I did it right. John had left the right screwdriver and had labeled the air flow direction (but it was backwards- but I knew that because of a prior discussion he’d had with a friend) and he’d circled the screw that needed to be removed.
And for the record, it has been changed since John had gotten sick, this is just the first time that I’ve changed it.
So… milestone #3,497 under the belt.